Saturday 26 April 2014

ONE DAY IN PARIS | OUTFIT

PARIS. Yesterday I went to Paris with school. It was a 24 hour trip. I had to leave very early at 5.00 in the morning. And we arrived in Paris in the afternoon. For me it was the second time I went to Paris. Two years ago I made the same trip with school. The only difference now was that we could go where ever we want to go all by ourselves. Because I was together with some friends who had never been to Paris, we only went to the touristic places. From the Sacre Coeur to the Arce due Triomphe, through Champs Elysees to the Louvre and from there to the Notre Dame. And last but not least to the Tour Eiffel. From there we gathered and had a boat cruise down the Seine. 


I was wearing: 


COAT : H&M
BAG : ZARA 
SHOES : VAN HAREN 



Ps. I took my smile with me ;) 







 Photo's : Anita, Jopke & Wilianne for Framboise Noire 



No comments:

Post a Comment